Monday, July 9, 2012

Protein Pancakes

Meet my favorite breakfast, I call them power pancakes :') The main ingredient is protein powder, right now I'm using Perfect Fit and it's great :') I follow this recipe:





  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 packet Perfect Fit protein
  • ½ banana (mashed)
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ tbsp coconut milk


  • I just mix all the ingredients together in the mixer and pour it in a hot, lightly greased (a couple of drops of olive oil) pan. When the bubbles start to pop, it's time to flip them :') I usually make 4 pancakes.
    They taste nice, have a kinda weird texture but they usually come out great.
    I top them with sugar~free ligt jelly, plum in the picture :')

    Do you use protein powder? How do you have it? :')

    xoxo
    Rabbit

    No comments:

    Post a Comment