Monday, July 2, 2012

Dinner 29/06/2012

One of the many good things my family has, is they take us to have dinner to some nice restaurants. This weekend we went to La Favorita. I pretty much liked it. Delicious huge salads (not pictured, sorry, too busy catching up with mom and dad ;') ) and tasty fresh fish.


After the salad, my dad and I shared this is grilled monkfish. That's just my half! Yeah, it was huge, and delicious. One of the best grilled fish I remember. Tiger had a cod omelette and my mom had a iberian pork sirloin brochette. Yep, I stole a couple of her fries, but she kindly shared :')


Dessert! Tiger and I shared, it was warm white chocolate soup with strawberry ice cream
I really don't know how much it was couse my parents invited us, but I overall liked the place.

xoxo
Rabbit



No comments:

Post a Comment